With all the new cool short haircuts for men these days, there are so many stylish guy’s hairstyles worth trying! To honor all the popular cuts and styles from barbers around the world, we’ve compiled the best short haircuts and hairstyles of 2018. Whether you want to get a low or high skin fade, disconnected undercut, pomp, quiff, comb over, faux hawk, hard part, buzz cut, or messy textured fringe, there’s a fresh men’s haircut idea that fits your personal style and look!
The best part is that short hair is easy to style, making many of these short men’s hairstyles simple yet trendy! So if you’re looking for modern hairstyles for short hair, you’ll definitely want to check out our collection below!
- 1 Cool Short Haircuts For Men
- 2 High Undercut Fade with Textured Slicked Back Hair
- 3 High Razor Fade with Textured Crop
- 4 Comb Over Pomp with Low Fade and Edge Up
- 5 Low Bald Fade with Side Part
- 6 Slicked Back Undercut with Beard
- 7 Mid Razor Fade with Comb Over and Handlebar Mustache
- 8 Faux Hawk with Low Fade and Beard
- 9 Frohawk with Shape Up
- 10 Angular Brush Back with High Fade
- 11 Buzz Cut with Shape Up and High Fade
- 12 High Skin Fade with Long Thick Comb Over
- 13 Quiff with High Skin Fade and Beard
- 14 Hard Side Part with Taper Fade
- 15 Temp Fade with Line Up and Brushed Up Hair
- 16 Low Fade with Quiff
- 17 Disconnected Undercut with Long Slick Back
- 18 High Taper Fade with Part and Spiky Hair
- 19 Messy French Crop with Skin Fade
- 20 Modern Pompadour with Taper Fade and Beard
- 21 Textured Quiff with Tapered Sides and Beard
- 22 Buzz Cut with Short Sides
- 23 Fade with Brushed Back Hair
- 24 Low Taper Fade with Part and Textured Slick Back
- 25 Thick Comb Over with Razor Fade and Beard
- 26 Short Sides with Layered Top and Side Swept Hair
- 27 Curly Crew Cut with Side Swept Hair and Mid Fade
- 28 Hard Part Comb Over with Fade and Beard
- 29 High Temple Fade with Textured Tousled Hair
- 30 Textured Spiky Hair with Mid Fade and Edge Up
- 31 High Skin Fade with Spiky Quiff
- 32 Messy Hair with Low Taper Fade and Beard
- 33 Textured Spiky Hair with Skin Fade and Line Up
- 34 Taper Fade with Textured Side Swept Hair
- 35 Curly Hair Top with High Bald Fade
- 36 Hard Part Pompadour with High Fade
Cool Short Haircuts For Men
Our gallery of cool short hairstyles for men includes a cut and style for every hair type and texture. Between curly, thick, and straight hair, here are the latest awesome styles in 2018.
High Undercut Fade with Textured Slicked Back Hair
This trendy short hairstyle with undercut sides can accommodate any guy’s sense of style. The textured slicked back hair gives the haircut more uniqueness and versatility, while length on top gives you plenty of styling options.
High Razor Fade with Textured Crop
A cool short cut with high razor fade is a great idea for sports and outdoor activities, as it’s easy to manage and looks awesome even if you wash your head often. It’s also the best men’s hairstyle if you’re a busy man and have no time for styling.
Comb Over Pomp with Low Fade and Edge Up
A fashionable and modern hairstyle with a classic flair. This comb over pomp is both sexy and versatile, while the low fade makes it the top haircut choice for men with different face shapes and hair types.
Low Bald Fade with Side Part
Another classic cut and style with a new twist. The side part gives this trendy hairstyle extra class, and can be a signature element of your style for both formal and casual occasions.
Slicked Back Undercut with Beard
This never-out-of-fashion slicked back undercut is a breeze to style and looks best with a full beard. Can’t grow a beard? Read these proven tips to grow a beard faster and thicker. And since ruffled hair is the latest craze in barbershops, the messier the hairstyle, the better.
Mid Razor Fade with Comb Over and Handlebar Mustache
This new short hairstyle is relatively easy to pull off and requires very little styling. The mid razor fade emphasizes length on top, while the handlebar mustache, though optional, can bring sweeping changes to the overall look.
Faux Hawk with Low Fade and Beard
This short hairstyle for guys makes you look more masculine and strong (and professional at the same time). The low fade at the sides makes the hair on top appear fuller, while the hint of a faux hawk adds a fresh touch.
Frohawk with Shape Up
This trendy frohawk and low drop fade offer a sick way to wear a short Afro or twists.
Angular Brush Back with High Fade
This voluminous modern haircut will make you look younger and is relatively easy to style. The angular touch makes the look awesome compared to just a classic slick back.
Buzz Cut with Shape Up and High Fade
A classic buzz cut can show off your face shape, while the high skin fade cuts clean on the sides. This type of short hair is easy to maintain and style, making it perfect for busy guys.
High Skin Fade with Long Thick Comb Over
This is a new, hot alternative to the classic sweep back, as length on top looks messier and stylishly contrasts with a high skin fade at the sides. It’s also a low-maintenance style if you want to go for the “bad boy with ruffled hair” look.
Quiff with High Skin Fade and Beard
This quiff haircut follows the “short on the sides and long on top” men’s hairstyle trend that has dominated barbershops around the world lately. The spiky texture adds something extra to the high skin fade, while a beard can be a cool way to spice this cut up.
Hard Side Part with Taper Fade
This light and airy cut works best with any hair color, while the taper fade adds extra freshness and coolness in the summer. Also, you won’t have to spend hours in front of the mirror to achieve this stylish side part.
Temp Fade with Line Up and Brushed Up Hair
Brushing your hair up can add extra volume on top and make a round face appear oval. The temp fade helps achieve the oval goal, while the line up adds a modern touch.
Low Fade with Quiff
Lots of spiky texture on top can add fullness to the overall look, making your hairstyle appear thicker. Combining the low fade with quiff is one of the best ways to transform your look.
Disconnected Undercut with Long Slick Back
The disconnected variation of the undercut works beautifully with a textured version of the slick back. The longer hair on top can also be styled into a comb over or pompadour, with the right pomade.
High Taper Fade with Part and Spiky Hair
Messy French Crop with Skin Fade
Modern Pompadour with Taper Fade and Beard
Textured Quiff with Tapered Sides and Beard
Buzz Cut with Short Sides
Fade with Brushed Back Hair
Low Taper Fade with Part and Textured Slick Back
Thick Comb Over with Razor Fade and Beard
Short Sides with Layered Top and Side Swept Hair
Curly Crew Cut with Side Swept Hair and Mid Fade
Hard Part Comb Over with Fade and Beard
High Temple Fade with Textured Tousled Hair
Textured Spiky Hair with Mid Fade and Edge Up
High Skin Fade with Spiky Quiff
Messy Hair with Low Taper Fade and Beard
Textured Spiky Hair with Skin Fade and Line Up
Taper Fade with Textured Side Swept Hair
Curly Hair Top with High Bald Fade
Hard Part Pompadour with High Fade