The razor fade haircut, sometimes called the straight razor fade, is a type of skin taper fade cut where a guy’s hair on the sides and back is shaved. Razor fades make a stylish addition to any modern men’s hairstyle because they provide a disconnected, high-contrast look. What also makes the razor fade awesome is the fact that barbers use a straight razor to taper your hair down to the scalp. And like other kinds of faded haircuts, men have a choice of a high, medium, or low razor fade!
- 1 Best Razor Fade Haircuts
- 2 Razor Faded Pompadour + Hard Part
- 3 Razor Fade Comb Over + Line Up
- 4 Medium Razor Fade + Brushed Up Hair
- 5 Low Razor Fade + Hard Side Part + Beard
- 6 High Skin Fade + Thick Fringe
- 7 Razor Fade + Cropped Top + Full Beard
- 8 High Razor Fade + Line Part + Short Spiky Hair
- 9 High Shave Fade + Slick Hard Side Part
- 10 Shaved Burst Fade Mohawk + Shape Up + Beard
- 11 Spiky Hair + Line + High Bald Fade
- 12 Curly High Top Afro + Low Razor Fade
- 13 Crew Cut + Mid Razor Fade + Design
- 14 Razor Faded Sides + Long Brushed Back Hair
- 15 Low Razor Faded Sides + Design
- 16 Hard Side Part + Razor Fade + Line Up
- 17 Textured Spiky Front + Razor Temp Fade + Beard
- 18 Hard Comb Over + Medium Razor Fade
Best Razor Fade Haircuts
Moreover, if you’re curious about getting a razor haircut, it’s possible to get the cut regardless of the hairstyle you want! For example, guys can combine the look to create a razor faded pompadour, comb over or slick back. Similarly, barbershops will often use a straight razor for a line up around the temples and hairline, to cut a hard part, etch hair designs or even trim a beard. Ultimately, there are many cool razor hairstyles you can get if you’re curious about trying a shaved fade.
Below, we’ve compiled a collection of the best razor faded haircuts to help you find a fresh shaved fade for your next cut!