Over the last few years, professional business hairstyles for men have blurred the line between stylish haircuts and traditional styles. While some lucky men might be able to rock a man bun or top knot in the office, most business haircuts are part of a strict dress code. Yet strict doesn’t necessarily mean boring.
Today, men’s professional hairstyles can be classy, versatile, and functional without being too stuffy. In other words, guys can go from the office to the bar and still look appropriate for both with styles like the modern comb over, quiff, pompadour, crop top, and crew cut.
If you’re looking for modern haircuts for men that are stylish and appropriate for both work and your personal life, there are plenty of great business hairstyles to choose from. So how exactly do you know which hairstyle is right for you? We’ve put together a list of our favorite professional styles for both seasoned and young businessmen.
- 1 Professional Hairstyles
- 1.1 Crew Cut with Beard
- 1.2 Low Fade with Comb Over
- 1.3 Quiff with Beard
- 1.4 Long Hair
- 1.5 Short Sides with Comb Over
- 1.6 Ivy League
- 1.7 Slicked Back Hair
- 1.8 Short Sides with Brushed Back Hair
- 1.9 High Fade with Brush Up
- 1.10 Buzz Cut Fade
- 1.11 Messy Quiff with Stubble
- 1.12 Side Part Comb Over
- 1.13 High Fade with Thick Crew Cut
- 1.14 Thick Textured Slick Back with Beard
- 1.15 Long Flowing Parted Hair
- 1.16 Undercut with Textured Messy Hair
- 1.17 Thick Quiff with Short Sides and Beard
- 1.18 High Skin Fade with Hard Part Comb Over
- 1.19 Long Slicked Back Hair with Thick Beard
- 1.20 Classic Crew Cut
- 1.21 Long Side Swept Hair with Beard
- 1.22 Messy Hair with Short Fringe
- 1.23 Long Flowing Brushed Back Hair
- 1.24 Long Textured Side Part
- 1.25 Low Skin Fade with Hard Part and Brush Back
- 1.26 Side Swept Hair
- 1.27 Slicked Back Undercut with Beard
Companies and office jobs typically required more conservative haircuts such as the side part, Ivy League cut, and classic taper fade. If you want the classic look often referred to as the “businessman’s haircut”, then we recommend you stick with those short and simple business hairstyles.
For others who are willing to buck the trend and stand out from other employees, here are the top professional haircuts for men. There’s plenty of variation in these hairstyles to accommodate men with different face shapes and hair textures, so whether you have straight versus curly hair or thick versus thin hair, you’ll find something you love!