If you’re looking for the latest popular men’s hairstyles in 2020, then you’re going to love the cool new haircut styles below. In fact, many of the most popular haircuts for guys continue to be short undercut and fade cuts on the sides with longer parts, comb overs, pomps, quiffs, and textured hair styles on the top! And although the best hairstyles for men this year aren’t completely new looks, the endless styling variations of these top hair trends make them worth trying!
To inspire you, we’ve compiled the top men’s haircuts of 2020. From classic to modern styles and short to long hair, these are the coolest hairstyles for guys to get right now.
- 1 Popular Men’s Haircuts
- 2 High Skin Fade + Hard Part Comb Over
- 3 Crew Cut + High Fade and Full Beard
- 4 Textured Top + Taper Fade and Beard
- 5 Slicked Back Undercut + Long Beard
- 6 Buzz Cut + Fade
- 7 High Skin Pompadour + Beard
- 8 Thick Curly Hair + High Bald Taper Fade
- 9 Side Part + Mid Fade
- 10 Wavy Fringe + Low Taper Fade
- 11 Burst Fade Fohawk
- 12 Comb Over + Part and Taper Fade
- 13 Low Taper Fade + Long Textured Slick Back
- 14 Textured Quiff + Low Fade and Part
- 15 Low Skin Fade + Shape Up and Pompadour
- 16 Brushed Back Hair + Long Sides
- 17 Short French Crop + High Bald Fade
- 18 Faux Hawk + Skin Fade and Hair Design
- 19 Man Bun + Beard
- 20 High Bald Fade + Hard Side Part
- 21 Brushed Up Hair + Low Taper Fade and Design
- 22 High Skin Fade + Quiff and Beard
- 23 Mid Skin Fade + Slicked Comb Over Hair
- 24 Undercut Mohawk + Edge Up and Beard
- 25 Undercut + Textured Top and Beard
- 26 High Skin Fade + Tramline and Wavy Thick Hair
- 27 Messy Side Swept Hair + Short Sides and Beard
- 28 Bald Fade + Pompadour
- 29 Fade + Quiff and Beard
- 30 Disconnected Undercut + Textured Slick Back
- 31 Textured Spiky Hair + Temp Fade
- 32 Taper Fade + Thick Comb Over
- 33 High Razor Fade + Messy Spiked Hair
- 34 High Fade + Brush Back and Beard
- 35 Textured Slick Back + Low Fade and Line Up
Popular Men’s Haircuts
Regardless of whether you have curly, wavy, straight or fine hair, these popular men’s haircuts will have you looking fresh and fashionable in no time! From trendy cuts suited for short hair to flowing styles for long hair, there’s an awesome guy’s haircut for everyone! So check out our pictures of popular hairstyles for men before your next visit to the barbershop and be ready to walk out with a stylish haircut all the ladies will love!
High Skin Fade + Hard Part Comb Over
The fade haircut for men never disappoints. With a high skin fade on the sides and a comb over hairstyle on top, this stylish look has been a very popular men’s haircut idea for years. The hard part emphasizes the cut and you can style the cut with matte pomade for a textured finish.
Crew Cut + High Fade and Full Beard
Short haircuts will always be one of the top men’s hair trends. This crew cut comes with a side swept front for a classy style. But the high fade cut on the sides and line up along the hairline keep the haircut modern.
Textured Top + Taper Fade and Beard
This spiky haircut features a textured top with a short taper fade on the sides. The natural styling of the short hair really makes this hairstyle look good.
Slicked Back Undercut + Long Beard
This slicked back undercut is a great example of a stylish modern men’s hairstyle. With long brushed back hair and a full beard, this masculine look is a real man’s man haircut, even if the hair on top is a bit longer.
Buzz Cut + Fade
A buzz cut fade continues to be a barbershop favorite because it is easy to get and simple to style. With a taper fade haircut on the sides and a neat, shiny finish on top, it’s a great look for guys with all hair types.
High Skin Pompadour + Beard
The pompadour has been one of the most popular men’s hairstyles for many years now. While the classic pomp is shiny and sculpted, the modern pompadour offers much more versatility. With shaved sides, a thick part, and a stubble beard, we highly recommend you ask your barber for this cut. However, just know it works best with thicker hair.
Thick Curly Hair + High Bald Taper Fade
This haircut for men features a clean bald fade on the sides and back with thick curly hair on top. The curly hair fade is one of the best styles these days because it takes advantage of the unique texture curls have to offer.
Side Part + Mid Fade
This beautiful side part men’s hairstyle does the classic look justice. This gentleman’s cut comes with a conservative mid fade on the sides and textured hair brushed all to one side. To get a good side part, you’ll want to use a low shine or matte hair product.
Wavy Fringe + Low Taper Fade
Burst Fade Fohawk
This is a super cool version of the faux hawk. While the fohawk fade is a stylish, edgy haircut, adding in a burst fade is one way to make it unique and special. Use a strong pomade or hair wax to keep the hair spiky and styled all day.
Comb Over + Part and Taper Fade
Low Taper Fade + Long Textured Slick Back
This cool medium-length hairstyle for men features a low taper fade cut with long textured hair on top. Instead of a traditional slick back, the styling has been brushed back to offer volume and movement.
Textured Quiff + Low Fade and Part
The quiff haircut has been one of the hottest hair trends for years. The best men’s haircuts show off longer hair with volume and flow. With a low fade and hard part, this nice short sides, long top hairstyle exemplifies perfection.