Edgy men’s haircuts can make guys stand out in a crowd, especially when you consider that bad boy hairstyles seem to attract women. But which edgy haircuts offer the coolest way to get a fresh, new look? Whether you need something a little more trendy or you’re just not feeling your old cut and style anymore, a modern cut is sure to do the trick. And with so many awesome long and short edgy hairstyles for men, there’s sure to be one with your name on it!
- 1 Best Edgy Haircuts For Guys
- 2 Long Comb Over + Low Bald Fade + Shape Up
- 3 High Temp Fade + Messy Textured Hair
- 4 Mid Fade + Hard Part + Textured Pomp
- 5 Buzz Cut + Wild Hair Designs
- 6 Low Skin Taper Fade + Textured Messy Slick Back
- 7 High Skin Fade + Line Up + Pompadour + Beard
- 8 Thick Straight Fringe + Low Taper Fade
- 9 Quiff + Low Taper Fade
- 10 Medium Length Messy Hair + Fade
- 11 V-Shaped Razor Fade + Short Curly Hair on Top
- 12 High Fade + Faux Hawk
- 13 Burst Fade Mohawk
- 14 Disconnected Undercut + Fohawk
- 15 Shaved Sides + Comb Over + Full Beard
- 16 Low Bald Fade + Hard Part + Comb Over
- 17 Textured Spiky Hair + High Bald Fade + Full Beard
- 18 High Fade + Two Lines Design + Curly Hair Fringe
- 19 Brushed Up Hair + Undercut Skin Fade + Line Up + Beard
- 20 Shaved Sides + Slicked Back Hair + V-Shape
Best Edgy Haircuts For Guys
While styling your hair in a different way requires a unique approach with an open mind, it doesn’t mean you need to betray your own sense of style. For example, if you’re a business professional who works in an office, don’t get a mohawk, dye your hair green or get a weird design carved into your fade.
Although an edgy look can range from a high skin fade or undercut on the sides to a pompadour or slick back on top, the purpose of a bad boy haircut is to try something new. If you’re always getting a classic taper, try a razor fade and line up; if your normal look is a side part, style a quiff or spike your hair. Either way, wear a hairstyle that’s fresh and perhaps even a little fierce.
Here are some badass edgy haircuts for guys who want to try a cool, hot cut and style in 2018!