Every guy wants a cool beard and hairstyle nowadays. The right haircuts for men with beards can look masculine and sexy. And whether it’s pairing short men’s haircuts with full beards or long hairstyles with long beards, leveling up your facial hair and haircut game is an easy way to be more stylish and look hotter for girls. Thankfully, there are just so many awesome men’s hair and beard styles to choose from.
If you’re a guy who can grow a beard and haven’t experimented with a trendy cut and style combination, you may be missing out on a modern trend. Below, you’ll find our guide to the best hairstyles for men with beards.
- 1 Best Men’s Haircuts with Beards
- 2 Short Hair + Long Beard
- 3 Long Hair + Beard
- 4 Undercut + Beard
- 5 Fade Haircut + Beard
- 6 Long Textured Hair + Short Full Beard
- 7 Short Messy Hair + Tapered Sides + Beard
- 8 Short Sides + Long Comb Over + Long Full Beard
- 9 High Fade + Textured Wavy Quiff + Beard
- 10 Man Ponytail + Long Hair + Full Beard
- 11 Razor Undercut Fade + Slicked Back Hair + Thick Beard
- 12 Short Sides + Brushed Up Top + Thick Long Beard
- 13 Top Knot + Short Sides + Beard
- 14 Cool Long Beard + Slick Back + Shaved Sides
- 15 Crew Cut + Beard
- 16 Beard Fade
Best Men’s Haircuts with Beards
Because not every beard and hair combo works, it’s important guys pick the right haircut for their beard style. For example, the undercut has been an incredibly popular style, so you won’t be surprised to hear that a slicked back undercut works beautifully with a connected beard. And while the man bun or top knot can be polarizing, guys with long hair and beards are in fashion.
As for other ways to grow a beard with short hair, almost any of the best haircuts for men can look good as long as your facial hair is shaped and groomed well. In fact, a beard fade may just be a cool option to try.
For inspiration on growing a long, full beard and choosing a fresh hairstyle to style with it, check out our awesome collection of pictures!