With so many trendy boys haircuts to choose from, picking just one of these cool hairstyles to get can be a challenge. Fortunately, all these cute long and short haircuts for boys just give kids the opportunity to get creative with their haircut styles. The only question is – what are the best haircuts for little boys and toddlers?
While your baby boy or little toddler may have his own sense of style, there are certainly some cool boy haircuts that are more stylish than others. In fact, there are even hipster kid haircuts that will turn your little guy into a modern fashion model overnight!
- 1 Cool Haircuts For Boys
- 2 Tapered Sides with Side Swept Fringe
- 3 High Fade with Hard Side Part
- 4 Undercut with Thick Comb Over
- 5 Long Pompadour Fade
- 6 Thick Textured Fringe with Short Sides
- 7 Mohawk with Fade
- 8 Low Fade with Spiky Hair
- 9 High Fade with Shape Up and Curly Hair
- 10 Low Bald Fade with Wavy Brushed Back Hair
- 11 Mid Skin Fade with Side Part
- 12 High Top Afro with Twists
- 13 Low Bald Fade with Design and Brushed Up Hair
- 14 Tapered Sides with Hard Part Comb Over
- 15 High Fade with Thick Textured Hair
- 16 Wavy Brushed Back Hair
- 17 Disconnected Undercut with Textured Slick Back
- 18 Messy Medium-Length Hair
- 19 High Skin Fade with Textured Side Part
- 20 High Temp Fade with Part and Short Curly Hair
- 21 Mohawk
- 22 Spiky Pompadour with Low Fade
- 23 Low Fade with Crop Top
- 24 High Fade with Side Swept Hairstyle
- 25 Skin Fade with French Crop
- 26 Low Burst Fade with Afro
Cool Haircuts For Boys
To help parents around the world, we’ve compiled 25 of the coolest boys haircuts. From short haircuts such as side parts, comb overs and fades to long hairstyles like mohawks, faux hawks, curls, and spiky hair, these kids haircuts work for all hair types. So bookmark this page for your next visit to the barbershop and try these popular cuts and styles in 2019!
Tapered Sides with Side Swept Fringe
High Fade with Hard Side Part
Boys fade haircuts keep the sides clean, short and simple, while a hard side part adds a classy yet cool hairstyle on top.
Undercut with Thick Comb Over
An undercut is a trendy alternative to a fade, and is a great summer hairstyle for boys. Similar to the side part, a thick comb over continues to be one of the most popular styles.
Long Pompadour Fade
The pompadour fade is the perfect boys hairstyle for a stylish kid. You’ll just need to buy him a quality pomade or styling product to create the look.
Thick Textured Fringe with Short Sides
Fringe haircuts are back in style and this short haircut for boys is the perfect example.
Mohawk with Fade
Mohawk, faux hawk and spiky hairstyles can all be created with generally the same boys haircut. With at least 3 inches of hair length on top, your kid can change his look depending on where he’s going.
Low Fade with Spiky Hair
Short and long spiky hairstyles are one of the most popular haircuts for boys.
High Fade with Shape Up and Curly Hair
Who says curly hair is impossible to work with? This short and simple curly hairstyle is a fresh and easy style for boys to maintain.
Low Bald Fade with Wavy Brushed Back Hair
This trendy boy’s haircut is a super dapper look your kid will absolutely love.
Mid Skin Fade with Side Part
Modern side part hairstyles offer a twist on a traditionally gentleman’s haircut.