The best black boys haircuts combine a cool style with functionality. This is because cool hairstyles for little black boys should let them look and feel good, while allowing them the freedom to play and be a kid. Thankfully, there are dozens of black boy hairstyles no matter your kid’s hair type or sense of style. After all, every little boy has his own unique approach to dressing up, so it’s essential that you pick the right kid’s haircut. Here are some tips for choosing the perfect little black boy’s haircuts.
- 1 Cool Black Kids Haircuts
- 2 Low Drop Fade + Short Afro Twists
- 3 Cornrows + High Bald Fade + Hair Design
- 4 High Top + Fade + Line Up
- 5 High Skin Fade + Design + Curly Top
- 6 Taper Fade + Shape Up + Twists
- 7 High Bald Fade + Edge Up + Curly Dread Locs
- 8 Burst Fade + Line Up + Curly Thick Afro
- 9 Buzz Cut + Part
- 10 Low Drop Fade + Curly Afro
- 11 Burst Fade Mohawk + 2 Lines
- 12 High Fade + Shape Up + Faux Hawk
- 13 Low Taper Fade + Messy Afro
- 14 Mid Bald Fade + Line Up + Short Sponge Twists
- 15 High Skin Burst Fade Mohawk
- 16 Skin Fade + Hard Part + Short Afro
Cool Black Kids Haircuts
For starters, a black boy’s hair is very similar to a black man’s, so it would make sense that your little boy or toddler can get most of the same types of cuts and styles. Ultimately, black boys look great with a fade, afro, flat top, curly hair, mohawk, buzz cut and even short dread locs.
And within these popular hairstyles for black boys, you have the option to make your kid’s cut unique. For example, you can choose between different types of fades, including a high, low, mid, skin/bald, drop, or burst fade.
Then you can decide how short or long you want the hair on top, and whether you want a part, line up, or hair design etched in. For a low maintenance haircut, you may want to get a buzz cut with a hard part.
Otherwise, a mohawk fade or short sponge twists may look stylish. The possibilities are limitless when you visit a skilled barber at your local barbershop!
For more haircut ideas for your kid, check out our gallery of little black boy hairstyles you’ll love!
Low Drop Fade + Short Afro Twists
Cornrows + High Bald Fade + Hair Design
High Top + Fade + Line Up
High Skin Fade + Design + Curly Top
Taper Fade + Shape Up + Twists
High Bald Fade + Edge Up + Curly Dread Locs
Burst Fade + Line Up + Curly Thick Afro
Buzz Cut + Part
Low Drop Fade + Curly Afro
Burst Fade Mohawk + 2 Lines
High Fade + Shape Up + Faux Hawk
Low Taper Fade + Messy Afro
Mid Bald Fade + Line Up + Short Sponge Twists
High Skin Burst Fade Mohawk
Skin Fade + Hard Part + Short Afro