These are the best haircuts for men fresh from the top barbershops around the world. Most guys don’t have the time to research and find the best men’s hairstyles. And the truth is, different cuts and styles look better on some guys than others. Whether this is due to different types of hair (thick, curly, wavy, straight, thin) or face shapes, our collection of stylish new haircuts for guys offers plenty of awesome options.
- 1 Best Hairstyles For Men 2018
- 2 Comb Over Pomp with High Bald Fade and Beard
- 3 Faux Hawk with High Fade and Line Up
- 4 Messy Wavy Hair with Mid Fade and Beard
- 5 Textured Spiky Hair with High Skin Fade
- 6 Short Textured Fringe with Low Fade
- 7 High Drop Fade with Quiff
- 8 Low Skin Fade with Line Up and Messy Top
- 9 Comb Over with Part and High Fade
- 10 Brushed Up Fringe with Mid Bald Fade
- 11 Textured Slick Back with Undercut
- 12 Messy Crop Top Haircut with High Fade
- 13 Comb Over Pompadour
- 14 Low Burst Fade with Shape Up and Twists
- 15 Slicked Back Undercut
- 16 Wavy Brushed Up Hair and High Razor Fade
- 17 Hard Side Part with High Fade and Full Beard
- 18 Spiky Hair with Shaved Sides
- 19 Mid Bald Fade with Short Textured Crop
- 20 Short Sides with Slicked Back Hair
- 21 Quiff with Short Sides and Thick Beard
- 22 Thick Brush Up with Undercut and Beard
Best Hairstyles For Men 2018
If you’re thinking of getting a new haircut in 2018 and want a style that is going to get you noticed, these awesome hairstyles are the way to go. Check out the cool men’s haircuts below for some good hair ideas.
Comb Over Pomp with High Bald Fade and Beard
This textured comb over pompadour looks great, especially when combined with a high bald fade and line up. Add in the full beard for facial hair and you have one of the best haircuts for men this year!
Faux Hawk with High Fade and Line Up
The faux hawk (fohawk) creates an awesome hairstyle any guy will love. What’s even better is how this curly hair has been styled to create the style.
Messy Wavy Hair with Mid Fade and Beard
One easy way to style wavy hair is to simply go for the disheveled, messy hairstyle. With an unkempt beard, the cleanest part of this cut is the fade on the sides.
Textured Spiky Hair with High Skin Fade
Textured hairstyles are all the rage this year. Here we have a cool spiky hairstyle with a fresh high skin fade.
Short Textured Fringe with Low Fade
As one of the best short men’s haircuts, this longer crew cut is styled with a fringe.
High Drop Fade with Quiff
Quiffs are always in style, offering a touch of sophistication and class that’s perfect for the office or your social life. Throw in a cool high drop fade and shape up, and this quiff haircut is hot!
Low Skin Fade with Line Up and Messy Top
While this hairstyle may look messy and without style, it actually leverages some of the best men’s hair trends of the year. A low skin fade creates contrast with the longer, textured top and the beard adds some stylish facial hair.
Comb Over with Part and High Fade
Hipster haircuts are known for being stylish and cool, and this cut and style delivers. With a trendy comb over on top with a hard part and high fade on the side, we get one of the best hairstyles for guys!
Brushed Up Fringe with Mid Bald Fade
Brush ups are great for men with straight, thick hair. Paired with a stubble beard and a nice mid bald fade, this modern haircut is professional and fun.
Textured Slick Back with Undercut
The new slicked back undercut is a variation of the classic hairstyle. Textured instead of styled with an oil-based pomade, this dapper look has been one of the best haircut styles for men.
Messy Crop Top Haircut with High Fade
Comb Over Pompadour
Low Burst Fade with Shape Up and Twists
Slicked Back Undercut
Wavy Brushed Up Hair and High Razor Fade
Hard Side Part with High Fade and Full Beard
Spiky Hair with Shaved Sides
Mid Bald Fade with Short Textured Crop
Short Sides with Slicked Back Hair
Quiff with Short Sides and Thick Beard
Thick Brush Up with Undercut and Beard